Thursday, May 14, 2009

'Adorable' Acrylic Album


It's official.. I am addicted to clear albums! But they make such nice gifts.

I made this album for a friend who loves my layouts. I wanted to give her new baby something special, so I decided to make a girly gift album for her. She had two boys so I'm sure the pink will be a nice change for her. :)

In making this album, I mainly used the Animal Crackers line from Making Memories. I also used one of their earlier lines.. Emma from MM Kids. I used a variety of rub-ons and even foil rub-ons to make it more fun. Of course, Prima flowers and bling help add the finishing touches.

In order to add some variety, I also used my Cuttlebug to shape some of the papers. I used the Quickutz cookie cutter nesting flowers die to make the various scalloped paper. It is more fun when various shapes are stacked together in a clear album.



Supplies list:
Clear Scraps Flower Album
Fancy Pants Designs - Rub Ons - Write Now
Making Memories Animal Crackers Collection
Making Memories MM Kids Emma
We R Memory Flock and Foil Kit
Quickutz Cookie Cutter Nesting Flowers Die
Prima Flowers









2 comments:

  1. Oh you have the most adorable embellies and ideas!! Love your clear albums, makes me want to go and make another!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's only right that you should be addicted to acrylic albums.... you do such a wonderful job making them into beautiful works of art!

    ReplyDelete