Saturday, April 9, 2011

Wedding Monogram Box


















This is box #1 in the monogram box series that I'm making for some wonderful and talented friends who are participating in the monogram swap.

The box is a basic white paper box from Michael's.  I used mod podge to glue the papers on and added the embellishments.  The flowers are also from Michael's.  I detached the flowers from the stems and arranged them on the box and glued them down using a glue gun.  The monograms are rhinestone letters from Michael's $1 spots.  Did I mention I love Michael's? 


This box is for our sweet bride-to-be, Candace.  Her wedding colours are white, pink and light green.  I picked flowers and patterned papers that match her beautiful wedding colours.  I hope she can use this as a wedding gift card box or as a keepsake box.  I've added her fiance's monogram also for this special and joyous occasion.

Many blessings to you both, Candace and Andrew!




Supplies List:
Basic Grey Romani patterned paper
Ashland Spring Floral Bushes
K&Co Elegance Gems
Recollections Adhesive Pearls

1 comment: