Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tags - Index/Table of Contents

I love tags. I've seen many beautiful ones, either pre-made or hand-made. I have always wanted to make some... but I'm not sure how to use them besides using them as gift tags or on cards.

One day, while I was planning the table of content/index page for the travel album, I suddenly remembered the ticket stubs I've collected from our trip. We went to a few places and collected quite a few of them. I failed to include them in the actual trip LOs.. so now I have to find a way to include them in the album.

Then I suddenly remember tags! They would make wonderful ticket stub holders! Or at least I hope.....

I picked the same Making Memories tropical patterned paper that I used on some of my travel LOs, and used that as the design for the tags. Embellishing them was fun. I even did one of them as a hidden tag for our itinerary. I tend to forget where we've been after a while....

3 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea! great way to use tags, which are fun to make, and to incorporate ticket stubs as well...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful way to include the mementos in your album!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your tags! They are each so detailed and beautiful! You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete