Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sunshine for Kelly


This is a keepsake box for Kelly.. my sunshine girl who lights up the lives of those around her.  She likes bright colours and butterflies too, so I chose this paper from the Mariposa stack for her.  I hope it'll help brighten up her day too!

I started out with a basic white paper box from Michael's.  I used mod podge to glue the papers on and added the embellishments.  The flowers are also from Michael's.  I detached the flowers from the stems and arranged them on the box and glued them down using a glue gun.  Kelly loves metal too, so I added a touch of metal, some retro flower pins and a watch face embellishment.  The monogram is a rhinestone letter from Michael's $1 spot.



Supplies List:
DCWV Mariposa Collection
Ashland Spring Floral Bushes
Basic Grey Fibers
Making Memories Metal Charm and Flower Pins

No comments:

Post a Comment