Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Thinking of You!


This is a 'thinking of you' card for a friend who's going through some difficult times.   I've taken a Technique Tuesday card class at CKC last year and learned a few techniques that I found myself going back to all the time, including stamping multiple times without re-inking to get primary and secondary images, paper piecing and more....  I used the same set of stamps in the class to create the background, but changed up the colours and added the flowers, the little birdie and the borders. 

The colours are from this week's PDCC Challenge #83.



Thanks for looking!

Supplies List:
Imaginisce Patterned Paper
Technique Tuesday Long Stemmed Sentiments
Technique Tuesday Black Ink
Cat's Eye Black Ink (distressing)
Fiskars Threading Water Punch

3 comments:

  1. I haven't tried that second stamping technique yet, it always looks lovely. I love how you've done the technique on your card, it looks really pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The techniques you used are beautiful! I like the flowers 'waving' in the field. THanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how your ribbons flowers match your stamped image. Super cute. Thanks so much for playing along at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete